Senior Studio I Art 4048 David Miller Artist: Kort Woycheshin Intent: My goal is to gain a better understanding of what ‘art’ photography is and what goes into it. I want to generate a body of work that represents my ideas/thoughts artistically and better develop my identity as a photographer/an artist who uses photography. Methods, Materials and Tools: Throughout this semester I hope to use a variety of cameras and formats ranging from digital mirrorless, 35mm, 120mm and 4x5” sheet film. I want to develop a thorough understanding of dark room processes and transition from the intermediate print maker to advanced and beyond. Using things like, dodging, burning, pre-flashing prints and more to create depth carefully crafted prints. I want to explore more portraiture during my time in studio as well as street photography. I aim to generate the themes I am passionate about and have them come through in my photographs. Subject/Theme: I wan...
Comments
Post a Comment